C4 is a cabon based micronutrient foliar feed and chemical carrier that enhances chemical efficiency. Safely mixes with all spray materials and typically allows for reduced chemical rates due to its state of the art delivery system.
F14 is an all in one premium foliar feed spray that supplies the very best portions of nutrition to the plant for outstanding results. F14 helps to alleviate the need for multiple products and simplifies the fertility process.
GRO is a foliar spray consisting of carbon, surgars, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, proteins, micronutrients and a cutting edge delivery system. We have seen outstanding results with this premium product.
NCal is a premium liquid calcium and nitrogen combination product designed to supply 100% available calcium and SLOW release nitrogen to growing crops. 30% of the nitrogen goes to work immediately and the remaining 70% is slowly released over a 8-9 week period.