Ingredients include: Cane Molasses, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate.
U.S. Ag, LLC makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to CleanGreen SilaTec Organic Silage Conditioner. Manufacturer’s and seller’s obligation limited to replacement of product for defective material only.
Neither seller or manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage directly or consequently arising from the misuse or inability to use the product.
1. Shake and/or stir before mixing.
2. Mix using one part concentrate to four parts water.
3. When mixed, 5 gallons of concentrate makes a total of 25 gallons of silage conditioner. 25 gallons of blended conditioner treats 200 tons of silage.
4. Apply evenly, 1 pint of mixed product per ton of green chopped alfalfa, can be direct applied by chopper or with a spray applicator or a hand held
sprinkler over the load.
5. Recommended moisture level of alfalfa when using this product is between 70% to 75%.
6. For best results, alfalfa should be direct cut at first bloom.
7. Adjust cutting length to 1/2—5/8 of an inch, use sharp knives and completely back off the crimper on the swather.
8. Pack well to exclude as much air as possible.
9. Avoid dirt in the silage when picking up from a windrow or when packing..
10. For best results put up silage when standing crop is not wet with rain, dew or outside moisture.
11. Avoid leaving untreated or unpacked green chop loads on a truck or on the ground overnight.
12. Properly treated alfalfa silage may be fed in 2 to 3 days.